We can help you register a company with your desired name and business objectives, subject to approval from the Registrar of Companies. All companies registered have 52 different clauses defining your business’ trading objectives, each being a grouping of related trades and services. This allows your company to diversify into many related and unrelated fields of business within the country’s legal framework. The full process takes 7-10 working days and whilst your company is being registered we will be working with you to build a website that will reflect the brand of your business
- CERTIFIED Passport/ID for all the company directors (Owners) NB:The certification must be less than 3 months old
- Proof of address for all company directors
- 4 company names in order of preference. This is very IMPORTANT. Company names must be unique. If the Registrar's system detects that your first choice name is similar to that of a registered company it checks your second name and so on until a unique name is found.
- Contact details for the company directors (Email and Cellphone numbers)
- We request that you scan and email the documents to email@example.com
Our customers are bread and butter, so we give extra effort to provide you with the best service possible. Our Quick Contacts For A Quick Response are as follows: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Call: 011 083 9441 or use the LIVE CHAT tool on our website
Choose the best company registration package for your business. Foreign nationals pay an extra R350